Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 10- Pro's and Cons of CF

Ok, im not even going to bother blogging about the Cons of CF because Lord knows there are too many to even start writing about...but I will tell you the Pro's. Believe it or not there are a few!



The biggest Pro of having CF in our lives is without a doubt the friends I've made in the last few years.



I cant even begin to list the people I am talking about because there are soooo many, but you know who you are! :)



Through facebook, I have met the most incredible people. I now have friends (CFers and parents) in Ireland, the UK, Spain, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand that I talk to every single day. (I'm sure i've forgotten someone in another country so please forgive me!)



I dont think anyone will ever truly understand the bond that exists between us parents in the CF community. We may not have ever met, but we are all the best of friends and are there for each other whenever needed.



So to all my friends in the CF community, I just want to say thank you for being there for me!



Love you all! :)



1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with this claire. You are a wonderful friend and a fantastic mummy xxx

    ReplyDelete