So I managed to convince Eve's doctor NOT to admit her in the morning.
He had said yesterday that he would give her 24hrs to show signs of improvement or he would admit her!
LUCKILY she has improved, although ever so slightly. So her doc was happy enough to continue the 2 oral abx and steroids until after Christmas and then review the situation!
She may be admitted in a week or 2 but for now...
we get to have Christmas at home!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I am so happy coz Eve has had such a horrible year...she deserves one whole day where she gets treated like a princess and gets all the things she wants!
My heart breaks for her being so sick ALL the time.
Looking at her working SO hard just to breathe!
It's just not fair...but life never is!
But we WILL make this an amazing Christmas, CF will not ruin that!!!
I am soo glad she gets to stay home for Christmas!! You two have a good Holiday together and I hope she continues to improve with the oral meds!!
ReplyDelete