Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The storm before the calm!!

I absolutely HATE this part of an infection! The part where all that gunk is so loosened up that it sounds as if Eve is rattling when she breathes, and where 2 minute coughing fits turn into 10 minute coughing fits!!

I know I know, she needs to get worse before she gets better....but it still isnt easy to listen to!

Last night she had an ok sleep, better than the previous 2 nights. She woke quite alot during her coughing fits looking for some water...her new antibiotic is making her drink like an alcoholic!!!

Physio is proving to be very difficult today because as per usual in this crappy country, it is damp and raining!!! Seriously...counting down the days until we move out of this place!

I love Ireland, dont get me wrong!! But I HATE what it's doing to my baby!! The weather is constantly damp! We dont ever get hot weather and rarely get cold weather...so our year round mid temperatures are PERFECT for breeding germs! WHEN, not if, we move...we will have hot summers and cold winters, and I would bet my life that Eve will do much better in that sort of climate!

Anyway, I'm off my to gargle some salt water...on top of Eve being sick I have come down with strep throat! Thinking I may need some antibiotics to rid this one...the last thing Eve needs is that along with everything else!


Ciao for now! :)



PS: Here's a little video of Eve singing her favourite song from her favourite movie "3 men a baby" :)


1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha so sweet!!!!

    When I do physio I put the music loud and play super mario with Wii =)

    Some times physio is a "break" from studing and anoying thigs =)

    Hope Eve feel better soo

    xxxx
    Cate

    ReplyDelete