Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here we go again....

After only 10days since her last IV's, Eve is sick....again. It has not turned into a bad infection yet but it is definately the start of something. I've been at this for almost 5yrs so I know when an infection is coming!


We will start oral antibiotics on Monday and hopefully they will shift it if we have gotten to it quick enough. I really dont think Eve, or I could handle ANOTHER 2weeks of IV's in the hospital.


She has only been in school for a week and already she has gotten sick. How is she supposed to go to school ever?! I knew it wasnt going to be an easy ride but seriously, shes sick again after just a week?!?


This child never seems to get a break.


Shes 4, and in the last 2 years she has spent over 6months in the hospital.

Shes 4, and already she has had to have over 2/3 of her lung removed.

Shes 4, and 3 out of 4 of her best friends are nurses.

Shes 4, and the majority of her day is spent doing treatments that help keep her alive.

Shes 4, and she never gets a break.


I hate saying it cause there are so many little kiddo's out there who are going through the same thing but....


Why her? Why my baby?

2 comments:

  1. Breaks my hearth that children so precious can be so sick :( I pray the oral antibiotics can help her & she can avoid IVs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong you both...


    cyber hugs
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete