I may be jumping ahead a little, but I think Eve is FINALLY better!
Yesterday was the first day I noticed she wasnt coughing anymore (apart from after her treatments) !!
Then this morning, I noticed that we both slept the entire night without waking up from a coughing fit!
AND...she was coughing earlier and it sounds completely dry!!
Finally...shes better again WITHOUT needing Iv's!! :)
Im really hoping that she stays like this for a while now. I think both of us need a break from CF....it's been a long and hard 2yrs!
The 9months after her surgery were amazing, but I knew that would eventually come to an end. Now im just hoping for another little break...well, actually I'd love a looooong break but I guess I have to be realistic about things!
It's Eve....CF loves her!
Unfortunately the feeling is not mutual....
All better....yay!!!! FUCF :)
No comments:
Post a Comment