Monday, May 17, 2010

Annual Assessment!!

We got a call from Eve's docs the other day asking for her to come in on Wednesday for her annual assessment. Basically it's just one overnight stay where she will get everything done- blood work, xrays and ultrasounds, pft's etc. They do this once a year so its not too bad!


Eve is super excited about going back to the hospital to see all "the girls" (nurses) for the night! Shes calling it our sleepover! Last night she picked out what pj's shes going to wear, what snacks shes giong to bring and what dvd we will watch that night. I hope we get our usual room coz its nice and big with a bathroom but if not, at least its only 1 night!


I wont get to blog again until we are out of hospital...hopefully on Thursday, but here's a cute pic of Eve to keep you going!! She decided to give herself a "makeover" with my make up last night!! I think she looks quite good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment