Monday, November 22, 2010

Update!!

Just thought I'd give you all a little update!


Eve is still sick.


Unfortunately we dont know what shes growing but her bronch is scheduled for Friday afternoon so we should know soon after that!


I am pretty nervous about the bronch.


Even though its her second one, and shes been under anaesthetic like 10 times already this year, I still hate that moment where they put her to sleep.


And I still worry that something will go wrong and she wont wake up.


But thats just the mammy in me!


In reality it is a simple procedure that rarely ever makes for complications!





I am pretty pissed that Eve is sick again!


This is her 4th lung infection since the end of August!


And she has been on antibiotics constantly since then.


However I am thankful that she managed to beat most of those infections without needing IV's!


If we get through this week without an admission I am pretty hopeful that she will make it through the entire year with only 1 admission!


Compared to last years 20 weeks in hospital on IV's, thats amazing!




So here's hoping......

2 comments:

  1. you 2 are fighters ye will be fine. best if kuck for friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to end this post! CHEERS to a healthy, happy little girl!

    ReplyDelete